Step 1: Basic Information
Where I learn all about your wedding day! Please share as many details as possible!
Here are a few tips to know beforehand:
1. Make sure there is natural light in the room where the bride will be getting ready (window light). This makes a WORLD of difference in your images!
2. If possible, try to have all bridal details together before the photographer arrives. (Dress, jewelry, shoes, bouquet, garter, veil, etc) This will make the detail shots faster!
3. Keep the area near the window free of trash, bags, snacks, etc. This will be where the bride will be putting on her dress.
4. Allow more time than you think you need to get ready! It’s better to be safe than RUSHED!
5. Relax and have fun! You’re getting MARRIED!!